Tour Rules and Regulations
- A non-refundable deposit of Rs. 10,000 per person to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking.
- Deposit of 50% of the Holiday Cost if the travel date is more than 20 days from the date of booking.
- Deposit of 75% of the holiday cost if the travel date is more than 10 days from the date of booking.
- Deposit of the holiday cost (100%) if the travel date is less than 10 days from the date of booking.
- Photocopies of the passport/ID/Pan Card/Voter ID/Driving License.
Packages Does Not Include
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges. Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the tour, cost needs to bear per head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 69 per liter & Diesel INR 42 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to the extra usage of the vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case, extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.