Guwahati – Sualkuchi
Sualkuchi – Manas National Park
Manas National Park
Manas National Park – Guwahati
“Sualkuchi Silk Village Tour” is a 4 nights & 5 days tour to the famous village of Assam “Sualkuchi” – A village famous for its silk and clothes. In this package, you can also explore wildlife at Manas National Park.
Welcome to Guwahati Airport and meet our Tour Guide, cum Driver, then proceed to the hotel. en-route visit India’s most famous Kamakhya Temple, Umananda is a Shiva temple located in Peacock Island. Check-in hotel, evening at 7.00 pm, you can enjoy dinner at Cruise on The Brahmaputra. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Asia’s most famous Silk Village Place of Sualkuchi (35 km – 2 hrs) and enjoy Textile Center of Assam, you can buy Muga & Pat Silk along with Eri Silk Endi Cloth from this region is famous for its quality, visit Sualkuchi Village. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Manas National Park (170 km – 3 hrs) – a famous place for Bengal Tiger & Golden Languor and beautiful Tea Garden or Local Tribal Villages. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Early morning at 5.30 am, you can enjoy 1 hr Elephant Safari. After breakfast proceed to visit Tea Garden. After lunch transfer to enjoy Jeep Safari. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed to transfer Guwahati Airport Drop.
– All applicable transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary, not disposal.
– Airport Pickup / Drop
– Accommodations on MAP / CP basis, as per your choice.
– Transportation, Fuel charges and driving charges.
– Transport type Toyota Innova / Swift Dz ire
– Elephant Safari / Jeep Safari
– Sightseeing Fee, Entry Fee, Camera Fee, Parking Fee.
– Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslides, Strike, Political unrest etc.
– River Cruise Charges