– Visit World second largest 400 years Old Tawang Monastery and largest in India,Tawang Monastery is studied in Tibetan as Galden Namgey Lhatse. it was found by Merak Lama Lodre Gyatso in 1680,indo -china war memorial, visit Taksang monastery, local market and towns.
-Visit Dirang Hot spring water , visit Dirang Valley,Visit 500 year old Kalachakra located in a Dirang tribal villages.
-Bomdila visit the Bomdila monastery established in 1965, Visit most beautiful Apple garden, touching the beautiful nature view of Bomdila view point.
-Visit Nameri National Park located in the foothills of the eastern Himalayas and also famous for semi evergreen forest of North east india , most attraction of Nameri Park is mainly clouded leopard, leopard cat, muntjac, gaur, wild boar, sloth bear, Himalayan black bear,
– Guwahati Visit in Maa Kamakhya a popular Hindu temple located top of the Nilachal Hills, Kamakhya temple most most important festival of The Ambubachi Mela, Visit Balaji temple , Visit Umananda temple located in pecock island on the India;s famous biggest river of the Brahmaputra, Evening enjoy 5.30 PM Sunest river cruise on Alfresco Grand, Shopping near Fancy Bazar and Paltan Bazar.
Day 1. Guwahati – Bhalukpong
Welcome to Guwahati Airport and meet Our tour guide driver and transfer to Bhalukpong (241 K.m – 5hr ), en route visit Bhalukpong town. Check in Hotel
Day 2. Bhalukpong -Dirang
After breakfast proceed to Dirang (55 K.m – 3hr ) en route visit Hot spring water , visit 500 years old old Kalachakra monaster with local tribal villages , visit Dirang Dozang. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 3. Dirang – Tawang
After breakfast proceed to Tawang (50 K.m – 3hr ), en route Visit most tourist attraction Sela Pass it over 14000 ft, Visit Jaswant Singh Rawat ( 19 August 1941 – 17 November 1962) was an Indian rifleman soldier of The post which he held against the Chinese Army was named as Jaswant Garh. Check in Hotel . Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 4. Tawang
After breakfast Proceed to visit local Tawang World second largest 400 year old Tawang monastry , Visit indio -China war memorial, Visit PTSO lake,Taksang monastery. Local market and towns. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 5. Tawang -Bomla Pass
After breakfast proceed to Visit India -China border by another car , visit Shungatser or Madhuri Lake,Bomla Pass. Afternoon return back to Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 6. Tawang -Bomdila
After breakfast proceed to Bomdila (210 K.m – 5hr ), en route visit the Bomdila monastery established in 1965, Visit most beautiful Apple garden, touching the beautiful nature view of Bomdila view point.Check in Hotel. Overnight stay in Bomdila
Day 7. Bomdila – Nameri National Park
After breakfast proceed to Nameri National Park located in the foothills of the eastern Himalayas and also famous for semi evergreen forest of North east india. Check in Hotel
Day 8. Nameri National Park – Guwahati
After breakfast proceed to Guwahati (275 K.m – 4hr ), en route visit Local market and towns. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 9. Guwahati
Early morning 6.30 AM proceed to Visit Maa Kamakhya temple Darshan . after breakfast proceed to Visit Umananda temple, Visit fancy bazar , after lunch Evevning 5.30 PM you can enjoy Sunest river cruise on Alfresco Grand, Check in Hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 10. Guwahati
After breakfast proceed to transfer Guwahati Airport / Railway station of Paltan Bazar.
Package Inclusions –
– All applicable transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary, not disposal.
– Meet and Greet on Arrival
– Accommodations on MAP / CP basis, as per your choice.
– Transportation, Fuel charges and driver charges,Car permit fee
-Inner Line permit
-Transport type Toyota Innova / Swift Deire
Package Exclusions –
– Elephant Safari / Jeep Safari
– Sightseeing Fee , Entry Fee , Camera Fee, Parking Fee.
– Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslides, Strike, Political unrest etc.
– Extra Facilities.