– Manas National Park is famous for Bengal Tiger, Local Tribal Village, Tea Garden and see most beautiful Bhutan Royal Gate border
-visit Barpeta’s assamese oldest satra, Suwalkuchi, visit local hand made silk cloth village,
-Guwahati visit Museum, Kamakhya Temple, Balaji Temple, local market and towns.
Day 1 – Guwahati – Manas National Park
Welcome to Guwahati airport and meet our Tour Guide and transfer to World most beautiful evergreen park called Manas, (210 km – 4 hrs), check in hotel, after lunch visit local tribal villages and beautiful tea garden. The park covers an area of 2,840 km but its core area is 360 km. Evening free from your personal activities, overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 2 – Manas National Park
Early morning 5.30 am, first ride two group divided on the elephant safari for 1 hour, inside the park, and see animal like Rhino, famous of Golden Langur, birds, deers and if you are lucky then tiger also. After breakfast drive to jeep safari for 1 hour or full day as per your option and see the International country Bhutan Royal Gate Border Evening return back to hotel, overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3 – Manas – Barpeta – Guwahati
After breakfast visit Assam most famous Sattra in Barpeta and drive to Guwahati, check in hotel, evening free from your personal activities, overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 4 – Guwahati
After breakfast full sightseeing in Guwahati, visit Maa Kamakhya Temple, Visit Suwalkuchi for famous hand made silk cloth, Balaji Temple, local market and Towns, overnight stay In Hotel.
Day 5 – Guwahati
After Breakfast Drive To Guwahati Airport / Railway Stations Drop
Package Inclusions –
– All applicable transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary, not disposal.
– Airport Pickup / Drop
– Accommodations on MAP / CP basis, as per your choice.
– Transportation, Fuel charges and driver charges.
– Transport type Toyota Innova / Swift Dzire
-– Elephant Safari / Jeep Safari Charges
– Sightseeing Fee , Entry Fee , Camera Fee, Parking Fee.
– Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslides, Strike, Political unrest etc.
– Extra Facilities.